Eucalyptus oil is an essential oil derived from the leaves of the Eucalyptus Globulus tree. It has a strong intoxicating woody scent. Eucalyptus oil is rich in esters, and the compound cineole and antioxidants. It scent hovers between mint, fresh leaves and clean air with a strong camphorous smell. It's menthol-like properties makes it ideal for many different uses. Yes, it's truly one of the most effective essential oils for supporting a healthy respiratory system!*
The leaves are harvested from the eucalyptus tree, and then boiled to extract the oils. The liquid is then steam distilled, to produce a refined, undiluted, all-natural, therapeutic grade essential oil. Steam distilling is the gentlest way to extract the essential oils, thus maximizing the potency of the oil. Our eucalyptus oil comes from Southern India, where the 75 inches of annual rainfall and two monsoon seasons create the perfect growing conditions to harvest rich and powerful essential oils.
Steam distilling is the gentlest way to extract the essential oils, thus maximizing the potency of the oil.
GREAT USES FOR EUCALYPTUS
- Acts as an antiseptic and has microbial properties
- Beneficial in helping wounds to heal quickly*
- Insect bites and stings*
- Reduces muscles aches from occasional overuse*
- Helpful in relieving inflammatory conditions*
- Eases aches and pains
- Great expectorant for colds and flu*
- Supports normal sinus function*
- Helps respiratory infections and bronchial problems*
- Reduces the urge to cough with a mild cough*
- Tones and balances the skin
- Cuts grease, and is great for washing hands
- Helps maintain a healthy head of hair *
- Supports healthy skin*
- Use in homemade natural shampoo
- Promotes clarity of thought
- Improves focus
- Lifts feelings of depression
- Keeps your bathroom smelling fresh and spa like
- Freshens laundry when used in the dryer
- Excellent odor eliminator, from smoke to pets
HOW EUCALYPTUS IS USED
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SAFE USAGE Eucalyptus Oil: DO NOT use if you have epilepsy. DO NOT use if you have high blood pressure. MAY cause headaches. AVOID during pregnancy and while breast-feeding.
Balancing Essential Oils and Medical Care: Essential oils are amazing. They provide an all-natural method to deliver remedies to our families, without harsh or toxic chemicals, or a dependence on medication after medication. Check with a health professional before using essential oils if you have a serious medical condition or are pregnant, nursing, or planning to become pregnant. Seek the advice of a health professional before topically applying essential oils to children. When applying any essential oil for the first time, test one drop on a small area of skin first. Skin sensitivity differs from person to person. If your skin feels hot or turns red, apply carrier oil to the area to dilute and plan to dilute that essential oil before reuse. Essential oils are not water soluble, so attempting to wash off with water is not effective.
WARNING FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY! KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN